The need and opportunities for Victim Advocates is growing. People from all walks of life can be victims of crime and, for their support, trained professionals must be ready to assist them in coping with the consequences of what took place and help navigating the legal system.
The following infographic will describe:
- Where a Victim Advocate works
- Who Victim Advocates work with
- What are likely job titles in this field
- What one does on a daily basis in this position
- What the career outlook is for Victim Advocates