No Longer Accepting New Students to Certificate Programs
Accelerate Your Criminology Career
The online or on campus Graduate Certificate of Criminology provides students with an understanding in critical analysis and criminal behavior and its causes. Designed for people who already hold a bachelor’s degree in another discipline and who wish to pursue new career avenues ranging from human services to the justice system, or to teach criminal justice, criminology, or a related field. The graduate certificate can be earned in less than a year online, or on campus at one of Regis University's many convenient locations. One hundred percent of the credits from this certificate program also can be applied toward a master's degree in criminology from Regis University.
A Criminology Certificate is ideal for:
- Professionals who seek promotional career requirements in fields such as:
- Social Work
- Law Enforcement
- Non-Profit Sector
- Victim Advocacy
- Mental Health Counseling
- Family Life Education
- Criminal and Social Justice
- Violence Prevention
- Adult and Youth Corrections
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling
- IT Security
- Students who are interested in the criminology curriculum.
- Prospective educators holding a master’s degree in another discipline who are interested in teaching criminology or criminal justice at the college level.
Benefits of a Criminology Certificate at Regis include:
- The certificate is offered online, on campus or both.
- Classes are taught by the same expert faculty as the master’s degree program.
- Assignments are personalized to your interests or career goals within the context of each course.
- All credits earned can be transferred into the M.S. Criminology degree.
Learn more about earning a criminology degree at Regis University. Call us today at 877-820-0581 or request more information. We also encourage you to visit our resource center to gain more insight on the criminology and criminal justice industry.
Learn more about graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed this program and other important information regarding gainful employment for the current academic year.