Many employers see the value in reimbursing tuition so employees can build and update their skills and increase their value to their organizations. Your employer may already have a program for tuition reimbursement in place. If not, you may be able to make a case for reimbursement of your tuition by promoting the advantages of your degree to the company.
You may want to mention these potential benefits when you discuss tuition reimbursement with your employer:
- Increased productivity thanks to updated skills and increased knowledge
- Your new leadership skills can help the organization run more smoothly and efficiently
- The organization may save money by investing in you, a valued employee, rather than having to search for and train a new employee
- Regis University’s programs are designed to fit into the busy schedules of working adults with demanding jobs
- A degree can enhance the company’s image in the eyes of your clients
Your employer may also be reassured by Regis University’s accreditation, ranking and recognition:
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association
- Honored by the Council for Adult and Experiential Learning (CAEL) with a national award for excellence in innovation and service to adult learners
- Ranked by U.S. News and World Report as one of the top master’s universities in the West for 20 consecutive years
Find out more about how your degree can benefit your employer as well as yourself. Call us at 877-820-0581 or request more information and we will contact you.